City Welcomes New Store and Its Owners
The city of Armada opened its arms to a new business on Huntington Drive at First Street. The store, called Turtle Dove, is a pet shop specializing in two kinds of animals. The owners are two brothers, Bill and Bob Pidgin. They moved here from the northern California town of Santa Rosa, where they owned an ant farm store called Antimal House. That store was such a success that after five years they sold it for a big profit.
They took it easy for a couple of years, traveling throughout the states. “We visited almost every zoo in the country, partly because we love animals and partly because we were looking for inspiration for our next business,” said Bill. They finally decided on turtles and doves. “They’re easy to feed and care for, and both animals live a long time,” said Bob.
The store will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Wednesdays through Saturdays. “We think those are hours that our customers will find very convenient. Plus, the three days off gives us a chance to go into the woods and find more critters. We never buy our animals; we always try to collect them from the wild. That way we can pass on huge savings to our customers. And, of course, by removing these animals from their natural habitat, we protect them from being devoured by their natural enemies. So our customers are happy, our animals are happy, and we’re happy. It’s a win-win for all of us.”
|< Önceki||Sonraki >|
- E-Devlet Üzerinden KYK Öğrencileri Nasıl İzin Alır?
- 2.Sınıf Hayat Bilgisi Evimizdeki Kurallar-Güzel Davranışlar Etkinliği
- 2.Sınıf Matematik Dönme Dolapla Çarpma Öğreniyorum Etkinliği
- 2.Sınıf Matematik Çarpma İşlemli Yap-Boz Etkinliği
- 2.Sınıf Matematik Çarp Boya Etkinliği
- 2.Sınıf Adların Özellikleri-Sebep Sonuç Çalışma Kağıdı
- Maddenin Halleri ve Isı Alışverişleri Örneklerle Konu özeti
- Enerji dönüşümü ve özısı örneklerle konu özeti
- Üçgende Kenar Bağıntıları Örneklerle Konu anlatımı Özet
- Üçgen Çizimi ve Üçgende Yardımcı Elemanlar Örneklerle Konu Özeti