A woman decorating her Christmas tree Monday was shot in her left arm when a bullet went through her living room window. Police said the incident occurred about 5:00 p.m. A .22 caliber shell casing was found across the street from the victim's home. Police did not find a weapon in the vicinity.
Mrs. Wilma Johnson was treated at a local hospital and allowed to go home. A hospital spokesman said she should recover nicely. She is in her late 50s, divorced, and living with Bob, the older of her two adult sons. Bob wasn’t home at the time of the shooting.
Police will patrol the area more frequently as a result of this shooting. They don't know if the shooting was intentional or accidental. They are asking the public to help if they know anything. They interviewed the neighbors. One neighbor said he heard a gunshot, but in this neighborhood, he said, he was used to hearing gunshots.
The police also questioned Mrs. Johnson’s ex-husband, Joe, who lives three blocks away. Joe said if he was going to shoot at his ex-wife, he’d make sure he shot her in her butt. “That’s a target you could hit from a mile away,” he laughed. Despite such remarks, the police spokesperson said Joe is not a suspect at this time.
|< Önceki||Sonraki >|
- 2.Sınıf Matematik - Türkçe (Çarpma İşlemi - Sebep Sonuç İlişkisi) Etkinliği
- Power Point ve Word Belge Çerçeveleri
- Kitap Kurdu Sertifikası Örneği
- 3.Sınıf Türkçe Eş Anlamlısını Bul Etkinliği (3.4.Sınıf)
- 3.Sınıf Türkçe Okuduğunu Anlama, Yazma Etkinliği (Sihirli Pasta)
- 3.Sınıf Hayat Bilgisi "Ben ve Ailem" Etkinliği
- 3.Sınıf Hayat Bilgisi "Benimde Projem Var" Etkinliği
- 3.Sınıf Hayat Bilgisi "Bedenimizin Anlattıkları" Etkinliği
- 3.Sınıf Hayat Bilgisi "Bebeklikten Çocukluğa" Etkinliği
- 3.Sınıf Hayat Bilgisi "Arkadaş Ediniyorum" Etkinliği